ART Heals Pittsburgh showcases the role of community art in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic
By Amber Frantz, Staff Writer • 3:00 am
By Julia Smeltzer, Digital Manager • 2:23 am

By Amber Frantz, Staff Writer • 3:00 am

Interactive Crime Map May 24 – May 26

Here is the Pitt police activity from May 24 to 26.

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

1:01 a.m. Hillman Library. Pitt police responded to a report from a custodian that several vacuum cleaners were damaged.

2:20 a.m. Posvar Hall and Forbes Quad. Pitt police responded to a report from a custodian that several vacuum cleaners were damaged.

2:23 a.m. Fifth and Bellefield Avenues. Pitt police arrested a male non-affiliate for driving under the influence.

5:18 a.m. 234-236 Oakwood Apartments. Pitt police cited a female student for underage drinking, marijuana possession and disorderly conduct.

6:21 a.m. Barco Law Building. Pitt police responded to a report from a custodian that several floor blowers were damaged.

10:10 a.m. Sennott Square. Pitt police responded to a report from a graduate student that money and a credit card were stolen.

12:34 p.m. Forbes Avenue and Bigelow Boulevard. A Pitt police officer reported finding a small amount of marijuana while on patrol.

2:37 p.m. Litchfield Tower C. Pitt police responded to a report from a female student that her wallet was stolen.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

12:29 a.m. Posvar Hall and Forbes Quad. Pitt police responded to a report from a custodial supervisor that a vacuum cleaner and floor scrubber were damaged.

12:58 a.m. Terrace Street and Sutherland Drive. Pitt police arrested a male non-affiliate for possession of a small amount of marijuana. Pitt police arrested a female non-affiliate for possession of a small amount of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.

5:28 a.m. Bellefield Hall. Pitt police responded to a report from a custodial supervisor that several pieces of cleaning equipment were damaged.

1:42 p.m. Falk School. Pitt police responded to a report from two employees that money was stolen from the office area.

Thursday, May 26, 2016

5:28 a.m. Barco Law Building. Pitt police responded to a report from a custodian that the cord to a leaf blower was cut and removed.