Police blotter: April 9 – April 15

Thomas Yang | Assistant Visual Editor

U.S. District Judge J. Nicholas Ranjan said there was no evidence to suggest Rosfeld’s resignation was coerced under duress.

By News Editors

EDITOR’S NOTE: With campuses emptied and University life brought to a halt, student journalism is in a tough spot right now. We’re asking our readers to please support the work of our current staff, as well as the next generation of Pitt student journalists, by donating here. Thank you for your support!

The Pitt News collates and publishes the Pitt police’s media crime log on a weekly basis. Read more here.

Police recorded nothing in the crime log for April 9 – April 11.

Sunday, April 12

12:31 a.m. Pitt police assisted City police with a criminal mischief that occurred on the 300 block of Atwood Street.

Police recorded nothing in the crime log for Monday, April 13.

Tuesday, April 14

10:35 a.m. City police reported a drug law violation that occurred on Jan. 14 at Forbes Avenue and McKee Place.

10:44 a.m. City police reported a robbery that occurred on Feb. 29 at Fifth Avenue and Atwood Street.

11:08 a.m. City police reported 3 liquor law violations for the month of February.

1:37 p.m. An individual reported a criminal mischief that occurred at 300 S. Bouquet St. 

6:05 p.m. Pitt police assisted City police with a verbal domestic that occurred on the 3300 block of Juliet Street.

Police recorded nothing in the crime log for Wednesday, April 15.