Stephany Andrade poses for a photo while reading a book.
By Thomas Riley, Opinions Editor • 5:31 pm

Interactive crime map for Feb. 5-12

Here is the Pitt police activity for Feb. 5 to 9.

Friday, Feb. 5, 2016

12:32 p.m. No location specified. Pitt police assisted city police with a traffic stop.

3:12 p.m. Trees Hall. Pitt police responded to a report of a stolen wallet. An investigation is pending.

8:31 p.m. Centre Avenue. Pitt police assisted city police with a possible robbery.

11:12 p.m. Lawrence Hall. Police responded to a report of theft or mislaid property. An investigation is pending.

Saturday, Feb. 6, 2016

12:31 a.m. Frick Fine Arts. Police confiscated a small amount of marijuana and a pipe from two men.

12:46 a.m. Holland Hall. Police issued a citation to a female student for underage drinking.

1:12 a.m. 226 Meyran Ave. Pitt police assisted city police with a report of sexual assault. An investigation is pending.

1:36 a.m. Meyran Avenue. Pitt police assisted city police with an intoxicated man.

2:26 a.m. UPMC Presbyterian Hospital. Pitt police assisted city police with an intoxicated student.

12:43 p.m. Franklin Complex. Police responded to a report of a theft of a laptop. An investigation is pending.

3:44 p.m. No location specified. Police responded to a report of a large party in the street. Police issued citations to three students.

5:26 p.m. No location specified. Police issued one citation to a female student for underage drinking.

9:20 p.m. Trees Hall. Police responded to a report of a theft of an ID and a credit card. An investigation is pending.

11:26 p.m. Nordenberg Hall. Police confiscated a bottle of vodka.

Sunday, Feb. 7, 2016

12:39 a.m. No location specified. Police issued a citation to a man for underage drinking.

4:02 a.m. Atwood Street. Police found an intoxicated student. Medics transported the student to UPMC.

12:35 p.m. Hillman Library. Police issued citations to two Pitt students for disorderly conduct.

10:46 p.m. McCormick Hall. Police confiscated a small amount of marijuana.

Monday, Feb. 8, 2016

11:42 a.m. Public Safety Building. Police responded to a report from a female student that her ex-boyfriend had assaulted her. An investigation is pending.

2:42 p.m. Bridgeside Point 1. Police responded to a report from an employee of a stolen laptop. An investigation is pending.

2:46 p.m. Litchfield Towers Lobby. Police responded to a report from a student of a stolen check. An investigation is pending.

3:09 p.m. William Pitt Union. Police responded to a report of a missing backpack from a female student. An investigation is pending.

Wednesday, Feb. 10, 2016

3:31 p.m. 3700 Forbes Ave. Pitt police assisted city police with a retail theft at Rite Aid.

4:44 p.m. Litchfield Tower B. Police responded to a report of graffiti on a bulletin board. An investigation is pending.

Thursday, Feb. 11, 2016

1:21 p.m. Trees Hall. Police responded to a report from two students that money was taken from their wallets while playing basketball. An investigation is pending.

Friday, Feb. 12, 2016

12:54 a.m. Intersection of Schenley Drive and Roberto Clemente Drive. Pitt police assisted city police with an assault.