By Emma Hannan and Kyra McCague 8:57 am
By Julia Smeltzer, Digital Manager • 2:23 am

By Emma Hannan and Kyra McCague 8:57 am

Crime Map for March 25 – April 1

Here’s the interactive crime map for March 25 to April 1.

Friday, March 25, 2016

7:52 a.m. Nordenberg Hall. Police responded to a student’s report of their own consumption of alcohol. Police referred that student for judicial action.

5:53 p.m. Litchfield Tower B. Police responded to a student’s report of harassment from another student. An investigation is pending.

8:11 p.m. Petersen Events Center. Police issued two citations to a student for underage drinking and disorderly conduct.

9:47 p.m. Litchfield Tower B. Police responded to a report of criminal mischief regarding a police vehicle.

10:49 p.m. Petersen Events Center. Police issued two citations to a female non-affiliate for defiant trespass and disorderly conduct.

11:53 p.m. Holland Hall. Police issued a summons arrest to a female student for possession of a small amount of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, disorderly conduct, underage drinking and public drunkenness. Police also issued two citations to a female student for underage drinking and public drunkenness.

Saturday, March 26, 2016

1:08 a.m. 100-300 block of Oakland Avenue. Pitt police responded to a report of a trashcan on fire outside of Building D in Bouquet Gardens. When police arrived, the fire had been extinguished.

1:13 a.m. Parkman Street and Bigelow Boulevard. Pitt police cited one non-affiliate for public drunkenness.

4:29 p.m. Melba Place. Pitt police cited one student for underage drinking.

8:15 p.m. 400 block of Semple Street. Police issued a citation to a male student for violation of the open container city ordinance.

11:05 p.m. Sutherland Hall. Police responded to a report of damage to a door.

Sunday, March 27, 2016

12:59 a.m. 200 block of McKee Place. Police issued two citations to a male student for underage drinking and public urination.

1:02 a.m. 200 block of McKee Place. Police issued one citation to a student for underage drinking.

2:11 a.m. Intersection of Joncaire Street and Yarrow Way. Police responded to a report of a smell of marijuana. Police referred four students for judicial action.

3:23 a.m. 100-300 block of Oakland Avenue. Police arrested one juvenile for theft from a motor vehicle and resisting arrest.

5:14 a.m. Sutherland Hall. Police issued one citation to a female student for underage drinking.

Monday, March 28, 2016

3:10 a.m. Intersection of Forbes Avenue and Bouquet Street. Police arrested a male student for driving under the influence, disorderly conduct, sale or use of certain solvents, drug possession, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of false ID and underage drinking.

9:52 a.m. Phi Kappa Theta. Pitt police referred one student for judicial action after an employee found marijuana in plain view during a routine room inspection.

5:21 p.m. Forbes Avenue and Atwood Street. Pitt police cited one non-affiliate for aggressive panhandling.

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

2:03 a.m. 400 block of Semple Street. Pitt police assisted city police with an assault.

2:45 a.m. South Dithridge Street and Filmore Street. Pitt police arrested one non-affiliate for driving under the influence.

1:06 p.m. Public Safety Building. Residence Life reported 13 alcohol law violations from Jan. 7, 2016, to Feb. 27, 2016, all of which occurred in on-campus housing.

Thursday, March 31, 2016

11:05 a.m. Trees Hall. Pitt police are investigating a building administrator’s report of several thefts concerning food.

12:09 p.m. Holland Hall. Pitt police responded to a campus security authority’s report of indecent assault.

11:59 p.m. 100 block of Atwood Street. Pitt police assisted city police with a student who was cited for disorderly conduct. Police referred the student for judicial action.

Friday, April 1, 2016

12:01 a.m. 3800 block of Dawson Street. Pitt police referred two students for judicial action after receiving a report of marijuana smell.

2:11 a.m. Craft Avenue and Boulevard of the Allies. Pitt police arrested one non-affiliate for driving under the influence.