Casual Fridays, 10/3/2014

You’re going to need a bigger mouth

An 8 year old from Wakefield, Yorkshire, UK, has been given the nickname “Jaws” by his classmates. Zak Brown earned the title after he and his parents noticed something fishy about his teeth: there were two sets of them. Just like a shark, Brown has grown a second row of teeth behind his original set. Thankfully, Brown’s condition doesn’t cause him any serious medical problems — he just has to spend more time brushing his teeth. Give this kid a mohawk, and he has the perfect Halloween costume.

SpaghettiO-No!

Ashley Huff, a 23-year-old woman from Georgia, was arrested for possession of methamphetamine after being pulled over by police. When they pulled her over, cops say they noticed she had a spoon with “some residue” on it. Huff insisted it was SpaghettiO sauce, but police weren’t convinced and put her into custody. Huff spent two weeks in jail until the crime lab analysis confirmed that the residue was indeed, SpaghettiO sauce. Unfortunately, Huff’s dealer, Chef Boyardee, could not be reached for a comment.

Grain Alcohol

Labatt Blue has purchased a grouping of 100-foot-tall grain silos in Buffalo, N.Y. Why? They want to convert the silos into the world’s largest six-pack — they have already been painted to resemble giant cans of Labatt beer, taking the term “tall boy” to a whole new level.

Shoo, fly, don’t bother me

In Pensacola, Fla., a frantic homeowner made a call to 911. As featured in the TLC series, “Outrageous 911,” Norm Clausen called police because of a home invasion. But the invaders weren’t human. Instead, they were flies — really big ones, too, according to Clausen. So, naturally, police brought in the SWAT-team.

Life is a highway

New Mexico is hoping to limit speeding along Route 66 by creating a road that sings. Through the use of carefully placed rumble strips, a driver along these roads will hear a tune as long as the speed limit is obeyed. Rumor has it that the song produced by the strips is “I Can’t Drive 55” by Sammy Hagar.