PITT POLICE BLOTTER

By Pitt News Staff

Thursday, Feb. 1

10:56 a.m. – A person at the Henry Clay Frick Fine Arts Building… Thursday, Feb. 1

10:56 a.m. – A person at the Henry Clay Frick Fine Arts Building reported the theft of student artwork. An investigation is pending.

9:10 p.m. – An individual reported the loss of his wedding ring.

Friday, Feb. 22

12:09 a.m. – Police cited student Whitney Maxine Wilson, of Wexford, Pa., for underage drinking in Pennsylvania Hall.

7:21 a.m. – Officers turned a stray dog over to Pittsburgh Animal Control. The dog was found in the 3400 block of Forbes Avenue.

5:56 p.m. – Police arrested non-affiliate Victor Harmond, of Newark, N.J., for aggravated assault in Posvar Hall.

7:02 p.m. – Officers assisted city police with a multiple-vehicle accident on Joncaire Street.

8:02 p.m. – Officers escorted two disorderly concert-goers from the Carrie Underwood concert at the Petersen Events Center.

Saturday, Feb. 23 1:09 a.m. – Officers arrested student Bochy Fu, of 3607 Dawson St., on an outstanding warrant in David Lawrence Hall.

6:36 p.m. – Officers assisted Pitt police with a reported theft at a residence in the 300 block of N. Craig Street.

Sunday, Feb. 24

1:28 a.m. – Police cited student Zuben S. Shah, of Powell, Ohio, for underage drinking in Sutherland Hall.

2:44 a.m. – Police arrested non-affiliate Jose Raul Diza Garcia, of 4309 Stanton Ave., Apt. 2, for a hit-and-run accident and drunken driving at the corner of Bates and Bouquet streets.

9:41 p.m. – A person in Litchfield Tower A reported a theft and drug use. Officers found and confiscated drug paraphernalia. A judicial board referral will be made. An investigation is pending.

Monday, Feb. 25

11:36 p.m. – Officers checked on a non-affiliated individual loitering in a ladies’ room in the Cathedral of Learning. They escorted the person from University property.

11:49 p.m. – A contractor at Langley Hall reported he had warned off individuals taking scrap from the Dumpster.

Tuesday, Feb. 26

12:41 a.m. – Officers assisted city police with an injured person who jumped from the Forbes Avenue bridge and was discovered laying on N. Neville Street under the bridge.

4:48 p.m. – Police arrested non-affiliate Terry Fluker, of 7602 Race St., for retail theft and an out-of-state warrant.