Singer Robin Stone comes to the Deli Co.

By AMY WILLIAMS Staff Writer

Robin Stone

Pittsburgh Deli Company

728 Copeland Street

Fri., Feb. 20

(412) 682-DELI

… Robin Stone

Pittsburgh Deli Company

728 Copeland Street

Fri., Feb. 20

(412) 682-DELI

Suggested if you like: Jewel, Joni Mitchell

This Friday, at the Pittsburgh Deli Company, Clevelander Robin Stone will woo you with her seductive neo-soul vocals and her Dave Matthews-style intimacy. She mixes the worlds of neo-soul, funk and jazz in her acoustic groove of guitar, bass, drums, and a full percussion and horns section.

She is gaining attention everywhere she goes, with an extensive touring schedule of more than 150 shows a year. She has shared bills with Bonnie Raitt, Lyle Lovett, James Taylor, Jason White, and Melissa Ferrick. She is gaining a bigger fan base with every city she stops in.

Voted best folk act in the Cleveland Free Times, Robin Stone is growing ever more popular by word of mouth. Critics are fawning over her originality, claiming that she is creating a whole new version of pop rock and folk. She has grown as an artist from singer/songwriter to producing her own albums and starting her own record label, She Loves You Records.

She and her staff are working on a heavy radio campaign to get her talent heard. “No Fool,” her first single off of her second album has already hit over 1300 national and international radio stations. Her simple style and full band are going to be accentuated perfectly in a small venue like the Pittsburgh Deli Company.

On Friday, Feb. 20, come see if Robin Stone lives up to her billing. She will be playing at the Pittsburgh Deli Company. For tickets and other information, call (412) 682-DELI.