Game to be on Panther Vision

By KEVIN NASH

Even though the game between Pitt and Boston College won’t be televised, Pitt football fans… Even though the game between Pitt and Boston College won’t be televised, Pitt football fans will still have an opportunity to watch it.

Pitt’s athletics department has arranged for fans to be able to see a live broadcast at the Petersen Events Center so fans won’t miss out when the Panthers travel to Boston to take on Boston College on Saturday.

“We are extremely excited to be able to provide a live video feed of this week’s game to our loyal students and fans,” Pitt Athletics Director Jeff Long said in a statement released by www.pittsburghpanthers.com. “It’s important that our fans have the opportunity to see this game.”

The game broadcast will be produced by the athletics department and shown live on Panther Vision at the Pete. Kickoff is at 1 p.m., and fans will be charged an admission of $5. Pitt students who pick up a ticket from the Pete’s ticket office by 5 p.m. Friday will be admitted free. Concession stands will be open, and free parking will be available in the OC Lot.

The ticket office is open from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. through Friday and will open on Saturday morning at 9 a.m. On Saturday, doors will open at noon, and seating is general admission.

Fans outside of the Pittsburgh area can listen to the audio broadcast at www.pittsburghpanthers.com.

“A lot of people at the University went to extraordinary lengths to make this happen, and we are very appreciative of their efforts,” Long said “It should be a festive football atmosphere at the Petersen Events Center on Saturday.”