Pitt Police Blotter

By Pitt News Staff

Sunday, Sept. 7

12:02 a.m. – Police arrested three juveniles for defiant trespass at… Sunday, Sept. 7

12:02 a.m. – Police arrested three juveniles for defiant trespass at 310 Oakland Ave.1:08 a.m. – Officers cited James Fierro Jr., of Buffalo, N.Y., for underage drinking and disorderly conduct.1:34 a.m. – A man reported being assaulted by three men in a vehicle at Bouquet Street and Clemente Drive.2:24 p.m. – Police cited a juvenile for underage drinking in Lothrop Hall.12:59 p.m. – UPMC Presbyterian security requested assistance.

Monday, Sept. 8

1:13 p.m. – Officers assisted city police in responding to a report of a pedestrian who was struck by a car in the 4500 block of Forbes Avenue.2:50 p.m. – A person reported being stuck in an elevator. The person got out of the elevator before officers arrived.2:53 p.m. – Officers assisted city police in responding to an armed robbery in the 100 block of Atwood Street.7:35 p.m. – A person reported the theft of her car from University Drive.

Tuesday, Sept. 9

11:19 a.m. – A small child pulled a fire alarm in Lothrop Hall.2:51 p.m. – A person entered an office in Alumni Hall and asked for money. The person was gone when police arrived.3:19 p.m. – A male exposed himself to a student on the second floor of Hillman Library. An investigation is pending.

Wednesday, Sept. 10

1:36 a.m. – Police cited nonaffiliate Jason Shoup, of Burgettstown, Pa., for public intoxication at Mckee and Lousia streets.12:17 p.m. – Officers assisted city police with a man struck by a car at Fifth Avenue and McKee Place.11:40 p.m. – Officers assisted Carnegie Mellon University police with a robbery suspect at Forbes and Craig streets.

Thursday, Sept. 11

4:58 a.m. – Police arrested nonaffiliate Mark Armus, of 2224 Main St., for defiant trespass.