Calendar of events

By Pitt News Staff

Friday, Feb. 21

In Room 144 of the Cathedral of Learning at 1 p.m., there will be… Friday, Feb. 21

In Room 144 of the Cathedral of Learning at 1 p.m., there will be a talk titled “Melebranch on Intelligible Reasoning.”

There will be a talk titled “Life Is Not So Simple” in Room 817R in the Cathedral of Learning at 3:30 p.m.

Sunday, Feb. 23

The Heinz Chapel Choir’s Chamber Choral Festival will be held in Heinz Chapel at 3 p.m.

There will be a talk titled “Mystical Experiences: Their Core Characteristics, Types, and Philosophical Significance” in 1K56 in Posvar Hall at 1:30 p.m.

Monday, Feb. 24

In Room 203 of Frick Fine Arts at noon, there will be a talk titled “Modern Japanese Art: Can It Be Organized.”

There will be a talk titled “Neobiology Versus Biology and the Concept of Evolutionary Time” at 12:05 p.m. in Room 817R of the Cathedral of Learning.

Tuesday, Feb. 25

There will be a lecture titled “Suicide and Social Diagnostics in Bolshevik Russia 1921-1929” at noon in Room 4E51 in Posvar Hall.

Wednesday, Feb. 26

The Middle East Forum of Pittsburgh will be holding a forum titled “Refugees and the Rights of Return” in 1K56 in Posvar Hall at 8 p.m.

In 2K56 in Posvar Hall at 8 a.m. there will be a talk titled “Commercializing Technology: Processes, Pitfalls, and Funding.”

Friday, Feb. 28

The Asian Studies Department will present Korean singer and storyteller P’ansori Shim Ch’ong in the Frick Arts auditorium at 8 p.m.

The Indian Coffeehouse, a presentation of Indian fashion and culture, will be held in the Lower Lounge of the William Pitt Union from 3 to 5 p.m.

A talk titled “Current Archeological Research and Heritage Tourism, Antigua, West Indies” will be held in 3D10 in Posvar Hall at 3 p.m.