Pitt Police Blotter

By Pitt News Staff

Friday, Feb. 14

– A student was assaulted on Louisa Street and Coltart Avenue at… Friday, Feb. 14

– A student was assaulted on Louisa Street and Coltart Avenue at 8:46 a.m. City police took the report.

– Counterfeit money was discovered at 12:16 p.m. in cash received at Hillman Library. The counterfeit money was turned over to the Secret Service.

– A women’s Nike boot was discovered in the A lot of Posvar Hall at 4:56 p.m. The item was placed in the property room.

– At 5:53 p.m. in the Cathedral of Learning, nonstudent Jose Martinez Fernandez, of 5700 Centre Ave., was arrested for disorderly conduct.

– Nonstudents Charles Edward Campbell, of Smithsburg, Md., and Anelise Marie Miller, of Everett, Pa., were arrested for possession of marijuana at 2:55 a.m. No location was given.

Saturday, Feb. 15

– At 3:24 a.m. in the 7

-Eleven at 3990 Forbes Ave., Maria Mazzarini, of 910 Bruce Hall, was arrested for showing a false ID to law enforcement.

– Jasohn Lyles, of 304 West Sutherland Hall, was arrested for disorderly conduct in Sutherland Hall at 4:14 a.m.

– At 9 a.m. at UPMC Presbyterian’s emergency room, Pitt police assisted another agency with a prisoner.

– A juvenile was cited for disorderly conduct on the Schenley Drive side of Posvar Hall at 5:29 p.m.

– In Sutherland Hall at 11:30 p.m., a resident director smelled marijuana and requested police to check out the situation. A small amount of marijuana was seized and Judicial Board papers were filed.

– Nonstudent Kristina Bubb, 18, of Fairless Hills, Pa., was cited for underage drinking in Sutherland Hall 11:33 p.m.

Sunday, Feb. 16

– Matthew Jones, 20, of 805 Bruce Hall, was cited for underage drinking in McCormick Hall at 12:39 a.m.

– Frank Dresty, of South Glastonbury, Conn., was cited for underage drinking in Tower A at 1:49 a.m. His age was not given.

– Gregory R. Bauman, of 202 Tower A, was cited for underage drinking in Tower A at 2:19 a.m. His age was not given.

– In Tower A at 3:45 p.m., a teaching assistant reported receiving an alarming e-mail from a student.

Monday, Feb. 17

– At 2:19 a.m., a shuttle driver reported that someone entered an unattended shuttle bus and drove away. Officers located the bus, which was abandoned at Bigelow Boulevard and O’Hara Street. The suspect had fled the scene.

Tuesday, Feb. 18

– A person was injured while sledding on the lawn of the Petersen Events Center at 1:47 a.m. The person was transported to the Presbyterian emergency room.