Bonus best of

By Pitt News Staff

Best On-Campus Job: Telefund While Pitt students need all the money they can get, the best… Best On-Campus Job: Telefund While Pitt students need all the money they can get, the best on-campus job is one where we beg those with the dough to give some back to the University. Sure, it has enough cash already, but that’s another point. Students spend their hours calling alumni, staff, faculty and parents to plead for another monetary advance on top of those tuition bills. But in the end, we get the green as well, and that’s all that matters. ‘-Zack Chakan Best Bus Route: 59U You want to get to the South Side Works but can’t stand the extra 10 minutes it takes to walk from the 54C stop on East Carson Street to your destination. And when the Cheesecake Factory, movie theater, McCormick and Schmick’s or any of the endless variety of clothing stores awaits you, why hesitate? Of course, it seems like the 59U comes only once every 60 hours, but if you time your stop just right, you have easy access to a gold mine of entertainment. ‘-Zack Chakan Editors’ Pick: 71C Best reason to call Telefact: Bus schedule ‘ ‘ ‘ The reasons for calling Telefact are endless. Restaurant prices, phone numbers, weather forecasts or even Ronald Reagan’s middle name (seriously, I asked. It’s Wilson). But of all the fantastic, endless knowledge that rests in the Telefact operators’ minds, only one thing can win best of: bus schedules. ‘ ‘ ‘ Sure, you can find out what time that movie is playing tonight, but you can’t even get to the theater without knowing the bus schedule. So call Telefact. And you can be sure that you’ll be cruising on the 59U just minutes later. ‘- Mike Gladysz Editors’ Pick: You’re lost