The Pitt News missed you. Welcome back!

By JESSICA LEAR

Hey there! Did you miss us?

Well, don’t worry, we’re back now, and ready to work our… Hey there! Did you miss us?

Well, don’t worry, we’re back now, and ready to work our hardest as your newspaper.

I’m Jessica Lear, editor in chief of your daily, independent, student-run newspaper. You can contact me any time with questions, comments or concerns about the paper or just things in general. So call me at (412) 648-7985 or e-mail me at [email protected] to give me a heads up about campus events or tell me what you thought of our coverage.

This is our Welcome Back issue, to fill you in on what you missed if you weren’t here thi summer and what you need to know going into this semester.

Next week, with the start of classes, we’ll resume daily publication, to bring you your news, columns, arts and entertainment, sports, cartoons, crossword puzzles (yep, we still love you) and Sodoku puzzles (yeah, we love you that much).

And if just reading The Pitt News isn’t enough for ya, why not join us?

We’re looking for talented people for all positions, so stop by our office in 434 William Pitt Union, call us at (412) 648-7980, or e-mail us at [email protected]. Also, we’ll have a booth set up at the activities fair during orientation, so find our table and come meet us, grab applications, sign up for e-mail updates or just snag yourself a cool new T-shirt.

Best of luck with the new school year, and hail to Pitt!